ESPO publishes its position on the Mid-term Evaluation of CEF
In November 2016, the Commission invited stakeholders to contribute their views to the current Mid-term evaluation of the Connecting Europe Facility (CEF) Programme. The European Sea Ports Organisation welcomes the opportunity to participate in the Mid-term Evaluation and would like to share some ideas that could help improve CEF.
ESPO would like to share the following ideas that could help improve CEF:
- More CEF Budget for Transport
- No Juncker Plan without CEF grants
- Better definition and implementation of the “EU added value”
- Improving the CEF budget’s long-term vision
- Improving the selection process
If you want to know more about the content of these proposals, please consult the full ESPO position paper below.