In less than two weeks, we are gathering for the 16th edition of the ESPO Conference, hosted by the Port Network Authority of the North Tyrrhenian Sea. This annual highlight of the European port and maritime industry is taking place on 23-24 May in Livorno.
For those who have not registered yet or are still hesitating, let us help you in this important decision!
- Is it an interesting theme? Sure! The world is undergoing revolutionary changes. Climate change, digitalisation, geopolitical crises and looming trade wars, automation and increased citizens’ engagement are among the main game changers. During two days, speakers and audience will be exploring different upcoming game changers in more detail and try to find answers to different questions. How to define the new port and shipping world? What will be the new technologies? Who are the new players? How to prepare for a new trade and geopolitical environment? Will we be soon EU27 or remain EU28? What is the future of work in the port sector? And what can be expected from the new port? What does a port need in order to play its new role? So check!
- Are there good speakers? Of course! As usual, the Conference features an impressive line-up of speakers with excellent profiles and titles (you can check it out in the speakers corner of our conference website), but more importantly, they are very motived and bring us real content, ideas and food for thought. So check!
- Will I learn something? Always! But this year more than ever: innovative concepts, eye-opening key notes to take home. So check!
- What about the venue? Never seen before! The conference is taking place in the beautiful 19th century Goldoni Theatre, which has a unique open rooftop. So check!
- Will there be opportunity for networking? Plenty. ESPO Conferences do not end with the last conference presentation. So check!
- Will I know a lot of people? Sure! The ESPO Conferences are gathering high-level port and maritime professionals, the wider port community, academics, policy makers and NGO representatives of the sector. And if you do not know these, we would say it is a unique event to meet them. So check!
- And the food? We are in Italy! What else did you expect? You will have the chance to taste Tuscany’s gastronomy in the old fortress in the middle of the port. So check!
- Will this be the best edition ever of an ESPO Conference? We hope so! But you can only know that if you join us on 23 and 24 May in Livorno! So check!
- Are there still tickets? Yes, but hurry up. Hotels are getting full and food needs to be ordered soon.
Register at www.espo-conference.com!